Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sorta hangin in there - day 11

so i counted up the days and it looks like i've got 11 days without sugar or artificial sweetners! I am sure there have been accidental inclusions in some of my meals, especially since I have gone out to eat, but my main focus right now is to avoid, the real sweets: cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, ice cream, pastries, etc. I was also trying to stay on a 3 meal a day plan, but real life has definitely taken its course and i've found myself breaking up my meals more throughout the day. I know this puts me in contact with my addiction more often, but it's just so hard sometimes to eat a full meal when i'm busy and i do get hungry every couple of hours and if i dont' eat something, even just a piece of fruit i just feel so anxious sometimes I cant' focus on anything besides the growl in my stomach.

I do feel like i'm in a decent place right now, but I know that i'm not going to lose a bunch of weight by the way i'm eating now, so i am workign really hard to find ways to work out more. ugh, i forgot the other reason i loved controlling what i ate was that i wouldn't have to work out in gyms, which are just so obnoxious sometimes. i hate feeling like i'm in forced, organized physical activity, but if left up to me, i know i'd just veg on the couch every night.

so i am committing just for today to eat right, avoid sugar and no matter what no desserts or junk food and be sane with my food.

No comments: